Terms & Conditions
All information on this website is distributed with the
understanding that the authors, publishers and distributors are not rendering
legal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or
matters and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its
In no event shall Stoberry House & Gardens be liable for
any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out
of the use of the information herein.
Unless otherwise noted, text and images in this website are
the exclusive property of Stoberry House & Gardens and may not be copied or
distributed, in whole or in part, without our express written consent.
Permission is granted to print copies of pages of this
website, and to link to this website from other websites. We are not responsible
for the content of any other websites linked to from this website. A link on
this website does not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation from Stoberry
House & Gardens.
By using this website, you are consenting to accept these
terms and conditions.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which govern your use of
the web site which you will require to access to purchase a Stoberry House
& Gardens online gift voucher. By purchasing vouchers on this website, you
agree to be bound by the terms and conditions highlighted under this document
and also the terms and conditions associated with the individual voucher
We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions
without any notice, and advise that it is your responsibility to regularly
review these terms and conditions before each purchase to ensure that you are
kept up-to-date with any changes to them.
- A valid debit or credit card is required to complete an
online voucher purchase.
- Credit Card details are entered over a secure webpage on the
Paypal payment gateway.
- A contract of sale does not exist between you and the
Company, until such time as the payment has cleared and a confirmation of
purchase has been issued, irrespective of whether or not this was received.
- Details entered on the voucher, including but not limited to
email addresses, postal addresses or contact details are the sole
responsibility of the purchaser. The Company cannot be held responsible for any
errors relating to the incorrect input of data. Confirmation should be checked
as soon as it is received to ensure that the details are correct.
- You verify that the credit or debit card you are using is
your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Gift
- To purchase any vouchers or experiences that include
alcoholic beverages, you must be 18 years in age or older.
- A minimum age of redemption might apply for some vouchers or
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- Issuing & Delivery of Vouchers
- Vouchers will be delivered via Royal Mail postal service.
- Postal vouchers are issued by the Company, within 3 days of
purchase, and are sent out via first class mail. The company cannot be held
responsible for any delays in receiving the voucher. Should you require the
voucher to be sent out via any other means (Special Delivery), please contact
the Company directly to discuss. Additional charges may apply.
- Vouchers can also be collected in person, by prior
- Returns & Refunds
- All vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless
otherwise agreed by us.
- Lost or stolen vouchers will not be refunded nor be
- We reserve the right not to accept vouchers which may be
damaged or defaced.
- Our terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions of the
specific vouchers do not affect your statutory rights.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
Expired vouchers are non-refundable and non-extendable.