Terms & Conditions
All information on this website is distributed with theunderstanding that the authors, publishers and distributors are not renderinglegal, accounting or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts ormatters and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with itsuse.
In no event shall Stoberry House & Gardens be liable forany direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising outof the use of the information herein.
Unless otherwise noted, text and images in this website arethe exclusive property of Stoberry House & Gardens and may not be copied ordistributed, in whole or in part, without our express written consent.
Permission is granted to print copies of pages of thiswebsite, and to link to this website from other websites. We are not responsiblefor the content of any other websites linked to from this website. A link onthis website does not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation from StoberryHouse & Gardens.
By using this website, you are consenting to accept theseterms and conditions.
There are different cancellation options depending on what rate you book:
a) Standard rate - Rooms booked at standard rate may be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The total price will be charged if cancelled within the 14 days before arrival.
b) Prepaid rate - no refund.Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged”
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which govern your use ofthe web site which you will require to access to purchase a Stoberry House& Gardens online gift voucher. By purchasing vouchers on this website, youagree to be bound by the terms and conditions highlighted under this documentand also the terms and conditions associated with the individual voucherpurchased.
We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditionswithout any notice, and advise that it is your responsibility to regularlyreview these terms and conditions before each purchase to ensure that you arekept up-to-date with any changes to them.
- A valid debit or credit card is required to complete anonline voucher purchase.
- Credit Card details are entered over a secure webpage on thePaypal payment gateway.
- A contract of sale does not exist between you and theCompany, until such time as the payment has cleared and a confirmation ofpurchase has been issued, irrespective of whether or not this was received.
- Details entered on the voucher, including but not limited toemail addresses, postal addresses or contact details are the soleresponsibility of the purchaser. The Company cannot be held responsible for anyerrors relating to the incorrect input of data. Confirmation should be checkedas soon as it is received to ensure that the details are correct.
- You verify that the credit or debit card you are using isyour own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the GiftVoucher ordered.
- To purchase any vouchers or experiences that includealcoholic beverages, you must be 18 years in age or older.
- A minimum age of redemption might apply for some vouchers orexperiences.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- Issuing & Delivery of Vouchers
- Vouchers will be delivered via Royal Mail postal service.
- Postal vouchers are issued by the Company, within 3 days ofpurchase, and are sent out via first class mail. The company cannot be heldresponsible for any delays in receiving the voucher. Should you require thevoucher to be sent out via any other means (Special Delivery), please contactthe Company directly to discuss. Additional charges may apply.
- Vouchers can also be collected in person, by priorarrangement.
- Returns & Refunds
- All vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable, unlessotherwise agreed by us.
- Lost or stolen vouchers will not be refunded nor bereplaced.
- We reserve the right not to accept vouchers which may bedamaged or defaced.
- Our terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions of thespecific vouchers do not affect your statutory rights.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.Expired vouchers are non-refundable and non-extendable.